Thursday, July 19, 2007

CSCI01- EF Prelim Exam




I'm Jemimah Pamela A. Goc-ong. I'm 17 years of age living at Green Meadows Subd. Tugbok Dist. Mintal, Davao City. I was born on March 23, 1990 in the land of promise- Davao. Everyone call me -jemz-, so you can call me like that too. My parents are Leo Goc-ong and Rose Goc-ong. I only have one sibling and she's a girl. Her name is Keziah Mae.

Most first impression of people to me is that I am not friendly and "masungit". But I'm not. I am friendly and I love to have a lot of friends around me willing to help me in the times I needed them most. I love to surf the net and play online games together with Jessa, Lala and Cris. Others tell me that I'm intelligent but I'm not like that. I just study the things that was discussed and that's it! My score depends on my luck! Hahahaha..^^

When I was in my elementary years, I was studying in DCLC and MILC. In my high school years, I was in DRANHS and for now, still in my college years, I'm pursuing BS Computer Engineering in AMACC Davao. I want to be a successful computer engineer someday working abroad to earn money and give some to my family. I have a lot of dreams to achieve and for now, all I can do is to study hard and get high grades!


____C++ Code and It's Output____

# include
#include
main()
{
int wat, a;
float far;
printf("Enter temperature in Celcius:");
scanf("%d", &a);
far=9*a/5+32;
wat=a+273;
printf("\n\nFahrenheit=%.2f", far);
printf("\n\nKelvin=%d", wat);
getch();
}

OUTPUT

Enter temperature in Celcius: 25

Fahrenheit: 77.00

Kelvin: 298

No comments: